Sunday 17 January 2021

Athletics and climbing

 Back in Auckland, it's a normal weekend for us.

Yesterday, Mulan and I went over to Mt Smart for athletics.  We both triple jumped only.  Weirdly, at 13 years old Mulan is now competing in the Under 16 grade -- apparently it's based on the age at the end of 2021.

Mulan got a new PB with an awesome 9.73m!  It won't be long before she's beating me!!

I had an okay 10.30m, but didn't attempt my final three jumps as the aches and pains were getting a bit too much.

The results are here.

---

Today, Miya and I did a bit of rock climbing at Northern Rocks.

Miya did a review session and completed five of the green climbs that she had previously done.  I did a shorter session as I knocked my hand slightly during a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment